- This event has passed.
- There were no results found.
Graphene Week 2015
06/22/2015 - 06/26/2015
Its focus is on science, technology and emerging applications of graphene, related 2D materials and heterostructures. The scientific programme of the Graphene Week 2015 will address following areas:
- Fundamental physics of graphene and related 2D materials
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics, photonics, spintronics, and sensors
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications
- Graphene-related health and environment research
- Overview of graphene in biomedical applications
- Large scale graphene production