- This event has passed.
- There were no results found.
Cybersecurity & Privacy Innovation Forum
04/28/2015 @ 08:00 - 04/29/2015 @ 17:00
The Cyber Security & Privacy (CSP) Innovation Forum 2015 will be held on 28-29th April, 2015 in Management Centre Europe, Rue de l’Aqueduc, 118 Brussels. It is a unique event where the full portfolio of Commission funded research projects in the area of cybersecurity will be present.
European Commission, DG Connect (Unit H4 Trust & Security) and the CSP Forum are organisers of this 2 day event, providing a platform for presentation of cyber security &privacy research success stories and discussion on the future upcoming challenges/research priorities and opportunities for investment stemming from mature research activities.
You will have the opportunity to chat directly to the European Commission project and policy officers in this domain, and meet face to face with the researchers at the core of the current EU FP7/H2020 Trust & Security funded research projects. View their demonstrators and innovative outputs in the dedicated Exhibition booths.
The European Commission & CSP Innovation Forum will run dedicated sessions on the following topics:
- EC H2020 dedicated Info Sessions (Relating to Upcoming Digital Security Opens Calls 2015 – DS-03-2015, DS-04-2015, DS-05-2015, DS-07-2015)
- Unique Opportunities for networking with Industry, policy makers, researchers, investors
- Proposal brokerage sessions ( new collaborative ideas for H2020 Digital Security 2015Open calls)
- Gain an overview of EC Trust & Security Research portfolio/Success Stories.
- Attend technical and hot topical track sessions in the Cyber Security and Privacy domain.
- See real live demonstrators at the Exhibition area – talk directly with the researchers.
- Find out more about current Policies in the making ( NIS Initiative)
Further details and agenda available soon on website https://www.cspforum.eu/2015.
REGISTRATION for the event is mandatory. It will be open soon, until 15 April or till the conference room is full